As the business grows, owners of private family enterprises and SME businesses seek out specialist advice on:
- How to protect their business,
- Grow its value and;
- Maximise the capital value on exit so that you can achieve financial independence
And that’s where Insight CA (business advisors in Auckland) can be your sounding board to help you optimise the value of your business!
Our Board of Advice Program enables you to take control of your business to help you achieve your business goals
You’ll get objective and independent advice so you can continue to protect, grow and transition the value of your business.
Our Board of Advice Program includes:
- Valuing your business to determine its true value (always a good place to start);
- Analysing and tracking your business profit, margins and cash flow to budgets and targets;
- Comparing your business performance to financial and industry performance benchmarks;
Regular meetings to
- Track how your business is performing against your financial (and business) goals;
- Discuss any governance matters that need to be addressed and resolved to reduce your business risks;
- Manage strategic growth opportunities as they come up;
- Address any operating and management matters that are affecting your business performance;
- Agree strategies and action plans that will make your business more profitable, easier to manage and more valuable;
- Introduce a trusted team of experts where specialised advice is required;
Sometimes extra input is needed. After all, nobody knows everything.
On-going monitoring to
- Periodically re-valuing your business to qualify the value created.
Keeping an eye on this will help you to make the business value continues to go in the direction you want.
We charge a fixed monthly fee for our Board of Advice Program to spread the cost of this service over a 12 month period.
Time to appoint your Board of Advice? Give us a call on 09 309 3222.
Download the Board of Advice Brochure