Welcome to the New Year, Entrepreneurs!
It’s time to make a plan for how you can make this year your best yet in business.
One of the best places to start is to create twelve key objectives to focus on throughout the year and help your business become as strong as possible.
Each resolution may seem insignificant on its own, yet collectively they can pack a powerful punch!
Let’s jump right in and look at twelve resolutions you can make to help you build a healthier business this year.
1. Create a written business plan – a roadmap of where you want to be in the next 3-5 years – and it will help guide you on your journey to success
Learn more: Download the Ultimate Business Blueprint
2. Set measurable business goals that you can track and tweak throughout the year
Learn more: Proven tips in goal setting this year
3. Create a budget and stick to it! It’s important to plan ahead and keep track of your finances by setting aside funds for different purposes in advance, like taxes or debt payments
4. Uncover the power of your numbers. Take time to understand your business finances and make sure you are taking full advantage of all the tax breaks and incentives available
5. Invest in an accountability partner – having someone to hold you accountable and provide motivation can help make sure you stay focused on your goals
6. Implement an effective sales process – this will help increase conversions and ultimately drive more revenue for your business
Learn more: Business Owners: How to add value and help people buy
7. Leverage the power of networking – having a strong network is key to growing your business, so make sure you are taking advantage of all available networking opportunities
Learn more: Best strategies to improve your cashflow
8. Develop a customer loyalty program to build brand loyalty and drive repeat business
9. De risk your business – Take time to understand what risks exist in your business and develop plans on how to mitigate them. Take our free survey below.
Learn more: Business Risk Survey
10. Make sure you’re leveraging the right technology – it will help streamline processes, automate certain tasks and make data more accessible
Learn more: Leveraging your technology
11. Take care of yourself. It’s easy to forget the importance of self-care when running a business
12. Celebrate successes – take the time to recognise when you hit milestones and give yourself permission to be proud of your accomplishments! And don’t forget to share your wins with colleagues, friends and family – it will help you build momentum and stay motivated.
Take advantage of the New Year and give your business the fresh start it deserves.
Make 2023 the year you commit to building a healthier business with these
12 New Year’s resolutions!
By following these resolutions, you can build a healthier business and start the New Year off right.
With a little bit of hard work, dedication and the right tools at your disposal, you can create the business of your dreams.
Let’s make it happen! ✨👊💪✨
Ready to get started?
Kick start your New Year’s resolutions now by booking a free consultation with one of our experts!
Let’s take 2023 by storm!
Insight CA Limited – Helping Business Grow
Are you struggling to make your business work?
Insight CA Limited is a team of experienced Auckland-based chartered accountants and business advisors who can help. We’ll give you the power to see what’s really happening in your business, so you can take control and start making progress. Click here to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals.